Maui Vacation Home Property Features
- (4) Bedroom, (5) Bath one story 2700 sq ft Maui vacation home
- Proximity to Kihei and Wailea beaches, Wailea golf courses, shopping, restaurants and bars
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV & DVD player
- 60” Projector/Screen hooked up to cable/DVD player
- Private Sparkling Saltwater Swimming Pool
- Extra Large Private Hot Tub
- Amazing Waterfall
- Lots of Sun around the Pool Area
- Private Outdoor Cabana with Flat Screen TV, fridge, bar, and sink
- Outdoor Shower
- Gas Grill
- Beach Accessories for your use
- On Property Parking
- Beautiful landscaping offering total privacy
- Over 75 different species of tropical plants, flowers, and trees
- Fresh organic fruit sample from our property when in season
- Washer and Dryer
- Ping pong table
- High-speed Internet access (Wireless)
- Island information and custom concierge book upon arrival
- 24 hour owner availability if needed
Rates and Availability
2020 Low Season Rates April 16-Dec 15
- $869.00 USD per night for (4) bed, (5) bath home w/ pool, spa, and outdoor living area.
2021 High Season Rates: Jan 5 – April 15
- $999 USD per night for (4) bed, (5) bath home w/ pool, spa, and outdoor living area. (Dec 19,2020 – Jan 2, 2021 is already booked)
2021 Low Season Rates: April 16 – Dec 15
- $899 USD per night for (4) bed, (5) bath home w/ pool, spa, and outdoor living area.
Minimum Stay: (5) nights
- Check-in: 3:00pm. Check-out: 11:00am.
- A 50% deposit will secure your booking. Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival (Check or Money Order for no fee, Credit Card accepted for 3% fee, or 4.5% fee for non U.S. issued cards)
- Cancellation Policy is a full refund minus $200 if more than 90 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations within 90 days prior to arrival receive no refund unless home is rebooked.
- Rates do not include 14.42% Hawaii State and Hotel Taxes.
- Check out up to 8 pm available for ½ day rate.
- $30 fee for returned checks
- $400 one time cleaning fee added to all bookings
- A separate $500 refundable deposit will be due at time of booking.
- For groups exceeding 10 people please inquire for additional per person fees.
- Security Deposit will be mailed within 14 days after check out if there is no damage, lost, stolen, damaged items, or excessive uncleanliness to home.
Maui Meadows Guest House Directions and MapLeave airport and continue straight on Airport Access Road for about 1 mile. Turn left at S. Puunene Ave (Large Intersection just after you pass Home Depot and big church). Follow this highway (Hwy 311) approx 6 miles to Kihei Town. Keep going straight for another 6 miles. The highway will now be called Piilani Hwy (Hwy 31). Then turn left at Mapu St stoplight intersection. Go 100 meters and take first right on Akala Dr. 3201 Akala Dr will be on the left. Park in driveway. Travel time is approximately 25-30 minutes from Kahului Maui Airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you licensed by Maui County to operate a Vacation Rental?
Yes, we hold Maui County Permit: BBKM 2009/0010
How far from the airport?
Approximately 13 miles
Is there snorkeling nearby?
Some of the best diving and snorkeling on the island is within 3 miles.
How far from the beach?
3/4 mile either walk or drive and at least (8) other of Maui’s premier beaches are located within 3 miles. The house is located on the border of Kihei and Wailea, Maui.
How far from golf courses?
5 miles from (6) of Maui’s premiere golf courses
What sizes of beds do you have?
3 Kings and 1 queen. 1 queen air mattress, 1 Rollaway twin bed, 1 nice wood crib.
Do all of your bedrooms have private baths?
Yes, all bedrooms have an attached private bathroom with either a tub/shower combo or a shower.
Do you have internet access?
Free High Speed Wireless signal available for personal devices.
Do you have daily maid service?
No, but it can be arranged for an additional fee.
Do you have beach / sporting equipment available for guests?
Yes, we have boogie boards, beach chairs, coolers, etc for your use
Do you have barbecue equipment and facilities?
Yes, everyone loves a good BBQ
Do you have any designated smoking areas?
Do you accept major credit cards?
We accept all major credit cards via PayPal or pay by check or money order.
Is there anyone available to assist us if we have any problems with the property?
Yes, the owner will be happy to assist you to make your Hawaii vacation the best one ever!
Reserve Your Stay!We look forward to sharing our slice of paradise with you! Please inquire with us today for more information or to reserve your Maui Vacation Home. Mahalo, Andrew Huey
Please type the answer to the math question so we know you’re not a robot. Thanks